Categories

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint - 20 Bags

3.99
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint - 20 Bags
€3.99

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint leaves

- +
Availability:In stock
SKU 14639
Details

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint leaves

Directions

Directions

Add one Heath & Heather teabag to 200ml of freshly boiled water, then simply infuse for 2-3 minutes before consuming.

Remember to

Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.

Nutritional Information

Ingredients

Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint - 20 Bags