Holland & Barrett Iron & Vitamin C - 100 Tablets
Functions of Iron:
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
Our promise to you
Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ferrous Fumerate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine, Carnauba Wax).
No Artificial Colourings, No Artificial Flavourings, No Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No Added Sugar, Salt Free, Starch Free, Corn Free, Milk Free, Lactose Free, Soya Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free, Fish Free, Porcine Free