Categories

Tea Pigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea - 15 Temples

4.99
Tea Pigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea - 15 Temples
€4.99

• How does it taste? Sweet, liquorice, mint and sweet again.
• Naturally caffeine free.
• Great Taste 2016- 2 Stars.

"Well liquorice, for a start, which has been used for centuries, is hugely popular with the Dutch and tastes so much better with peppermint than sherbet dips. Which is why, we've blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink that is irresistibly moreish, if I say so myself." Louise

Our tea temples: We use quality whole leaf only, not the dust found in regular tea bags; whole leaf is best. A tea worthy of worship belongs in our biodegradable "tea temple" - our spacious, transparent mesh bag allowing maximum room for perfect infusion.

Availability:Out of stock
SKU 36859
Brand Teapigs
Details

• How does it taste? Sweet, liquorice, mint and sweet again.
• Naturally caffeine free.
• Great Taste 2016- 2 Stars.

"Well liquorice, for a start, which has been used for centuries, is hugely popular with the Dutch and tastes so much better with peppermint than sherbet dips. Which is why, we've blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink that is irresistibly moreish, if I say so myself." Louise

Our tea temples: We use quality whole leaf only, not the dust found in regular tea bags; whole leaf is best. A tea worthy of worship belongs in our biodegradable "tea temple" - our spacious, transparent mesh bag allowing maximum room for perfect infusion.

Directions

Directions

1 bag per person. Infuse at 100ºC. Prepare for 3-5 minutes. Please keep me cool and dry and away from strong odors.

Remember

Although we do our best to ensure that product information is up-to-date on our website, always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided on the product before using or consuming it.

Nutritional Information

Ingredients

Licorice Root (70%), Mint Leaves (30%).

Allergens

Made in a factory that handles nuts.

Free from

No Caffeine.

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Tea Pigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea - 15 Temples